Bruce Belcher’s Daintree River Cruises offer a one-hour wildlife cruise.
They are keen bird watchers and have a good eye for crocodiles and tree snakes, with crocodiles being spotted on 98% of trips.
River Cruise Departure Times
What is included in the tour price
- 1-hour river cruise
- Make your own way to Bruce Belchers River Cruises
- All cruises include Daintree Tea, Coffee or a cold Slushy
- With the 12:00pm Cruise enjoy lunch and a cold non-alcoholic beverage at no extra charge after your tour! Lunch options include a beef sausage roll or a spinach and ricotta roll
What we love about this cruise
- Bruce has been running Daintree River Cruises since 1987
What to bring
- Mosquito repellent
- Our boats are covered but we still do recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen, sunnies & a raincoat for rainy days
- Sling/Capsule for infants
- Nonslip shoes/adequate footwear (no heels)
About the Operator
Bruce Belcher and his family are celebrating over 32 years on the Daintree River. As a small family Daintree river tours business they have a great lifestyle with their own private boutique facility on the riverbank in a Conservation Park.
Bruce’s involvement in tourism started from humble beginnings as a trainee tour guide, learning the knack of how to spot wildlife – so 40,000 trips later he have an eagle eye for spotting wildlife!
His obsession with the river and with providing Daintree tours comes from his childhood and growing up with the aboriginal people on Mornington Island, in the Gulf of Carpentaria, where he learned a lot.
Their son Griffith was born in Mossman which is just a short distance from the Daintree River. He has grown up at their home on the banks of the Daintree river and life here is second nature to him.
Having achieved his trade as a diesel mechanic, he has taken on the responsibilities of maintaining machinery.
- Adult $35
- Child (5-15) $16
- Infant (0-4) FREE
- Student (Student ID) $31
- Senior (65+) $31
- Family (2 adults & 2 kids) $89
Book Bruce Belcher Daintree River Cruise