Enjoy interpretive rainforest walks, secluded lunch site, exclusive estuarine crocodile and wildlife spotting on Cooper Creek and, of course, friendly and knowledgeable local guides.
What is the itinerary
7:20 am Pick up from your Port Douglas accommodation (exact time to be advised upon booking)
Mossman Gorge; Explore the ancient forest and see crystal clear waters over giant boulders. Great photo opportunity!
Cross the famous Daintree River by Cable Ferry
Cape Tribulation; Enjoy a short stroll onto Myall Beach where the rainforest meets the reef.
Morning tea with fresh tropical fruit, cakes, Daintree Tea or freshly plunged coffee.
Enjoy personalised guided walks in the Marrdja or Dubuji or Jindalba. Embrace the rich diversity of this unique area with our local, knowledgeable guides and learn about the wonderful flora & fauna of the Daintree rainforest.
Wildlife Cruise on Cooper Creek, a mangrove discovery tour in search of the estuarine crocodile.
Enjoy a delicious, gourmet lunch at Heritage Lodge, a hidden rainforest retreat overlooking the sparkling blue Cooper Creek. Please advise on dietary requirements.
Visit the Daintree Ice-cream Company, a delightful tropical fruit orchard and tropical garden.
Enjoy panoramic views from the Alexandra Lookout
Return to your accommodation around 4:30 pm
What is included in the tour price
- Pick-up & Drop-off from your Port Douglas Accommodation
- Access to all parks
- Morning Tea
- Daintree Ferry Crossing
- Daintree River Wildlife Cruise
What we love about this tour
- Small Groups
- Local Guides
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing and a light raincoat if it is raining
- Flat shoes that you can walk in. Does not have to be walking shoes.
- We supply filtered water so recommend bringing your own water bottle for refills
- We supply morning tea and lunch. You are welcome to bring additional snacks and drinks. Please ensure you leave no rubbish behind
- Your camera! Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Cash for ice cream and additional drinks
About the operator
Daintree Tours is owned by Experience Co Limited, an Australian owned company specialising in adventure and leisure tourism.
Daintree Tours is dedicated to ensuring that we provide customers with the best value and most enjoyable Daintree Rainforest tour in Australia.
For our visitors to the Daintree Rainforest, we create an unforgettable experience that has minimal impact to the rainforest environment, is educational and relaxing whilst in a safe and friendly environment.
- Adult $225 (off-peak) $235 (peak)
- Child (7-14) $205 (off-peak) $209 (peak)
- Family (2 adults & 2 kids) $758 (off-peak) $784 (peak)
24th April – 24th Jun | 1st Nov – 20th Dec| 16th Jan – 28th Mar
Peak Season Dates
1st April – 23rd Apr | 25th Jun – 31st Oct | 21st Dec – 15th Jan 24 29th Mar – 31st Mar 24