A “must do” when visiting Port Douglas is to relax with a Sunset Sail on board a first class sailing catamaran.
Soak up the peace and tranquillity of a tropical sunset over the Coral Sea as you sail along the coast off Port Douglas.
What is the itinerary
- 4:30pm – Check-in at the Sailaway Office at the Crystalbrook Marina in Port Douglas
- 4:45pm – Boarding of Sailaway Vessel. Welcome beverage and canapes served
- 5:00pm – Sunset Sail
- 6:30pm – Arrival back at the Crystalbrook Marina in Port Douglas
What is included in the tour price
- A welcome drink of wine, sparkling wine, beer, cider or soft drink
- Sailaway is a fully licensed premises, additional drinks available on board
- A selection of delicious Hot/Cold canapés & first class service
What we love about this tour
- Adults only cruise (13+)
- Travel on board a luxurious catamaran
- Welcome drink & canapes included
- Local Port Douglas owned and operated company
- Eco Certified operator
What to bring
- Light jumper in cooler seasons
- Booking voucher (if you booked via a tour desk or travel agent)
- Credit Card at check-in for the Environment Management Charge – see your confirmation document for details
About the Operator
Pioneers in snorkelling and sailing to the Great Barrier Reef, Sailaway first started operating in 1985 to Low Isles, one of the first places in the world where a year long survey and coral research was conducted in 1928 by a team of British and Australian scientists on a geographic expedition.
Sailaway is independently owned and operated by local Port Douglas couple Steve and Katrina Edmondson, who have over 30 years of experience in Marine Tourism. They share their passion for the Great Barrier Reef and invite visitors on board their luxury sailing catamarans for a day of snorkelling and sailing.
- Adult (13+) $80
An additional $3.50 per person EMC (reef tax) to be paid with Sailaway upon check-in