Enjoy the Daintree in a whole new way with this Ultimate Daintree zipline tour.
You will see all the beautiful sights of the Daintree rainforest and Cape Tribulation including an amazing zipline experience with Treetops Adventure.
What is the itinerary
7:45 am Pick up from your Port Douglas accommodation (exact time to be advised upon booking)
Cross the famous Daintree River by Cable Ferry
Cape Tribulation; Enjoy a short stroll onto Myall Beach where the rainforest meets the reef.
Morning Tea at Treetops Adventure with fresh tropical fruit, cakes, Daintree Tea or freshly plunged coffee.
Fully guided zipline tour through the tranquil Daintree Rainforest
Relax and enjoy a delicious picnic style lunch & swimming opportunity at Heritage Lodge. Please advise on dietary requirements & please bring swimwear, towel and a change of clothes.
Visit the Daintree Ice-cream Company, a delightful tropical fruit orchard and tropical garden.
Wildlife Cruise on Cooper Creek, a mangrove discovery tour in search of the estuarine crocodile.
Return to your accommodation around 4:30 pm
What is included in the tour price
- Pick-up & Drop-off from your Port Douglas Accommodation
- Access to all parks
- Morning Tea
- Daintree Ferry Crossing
- Daintree River Wildlife Cruise
- Guided Zipline Tour
What we love about this tour
- This tour is a great combination of seeing the highlights of the Daintree Rainforest and doing an exciting zipline tour.
- This combination makes this a great tour for families with kids of all ages (4+)
What to bring
- Comfortable weather appropriate clothing and a light raincoat if it is raining. For ziplining, we do not recommend crop tops, skirts or shorts as they can ride up when in the harness
- Fully enclosed, secure footwear to walk and zipline in
- We supply filtered water so recommend bringing your own water bottle for refills
- We supply morning tea and lunch. You are welcome to bring additional snacks and drinks. Please ensure you leave no rubbish behind
- Please bring swimwear, towel and a change of clothes if you intend on swimming at Heritage lodge.
- Your camera! Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Cash for ice cream and additional drinks
About the Operator
Daintree Tours is owned by Experience Co Limited, an Australian owned company specialising in adventure and leisure tourism.
Daintree Tours is dedicated to ensuring that we provide customers with the best value and most enjoyable Daintree Rainforest tour in Australia.
For our visitors to the Daintree Rainforest, we create an unforgettable experience that has minimal impact to the rainforest environment, is educational and relaxing whilst in a safe and friendly environment.
- Adult $299
- Child (4-14) $249
- Family (2 adults & 2 kids) $955
Available on Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday only